We offer an excellent compensation package including paid holidays, vacation time, personal days, health insurance and a retirement plan.
Our thriving audiology practice is seeking an outgoing, charismatic Audiologist who is interested in working with energetic, compassionate, and like-minded coworkers seeking to serve our beautiful community. We are known for our compassionate care across all ages and our willingness to go the extra mile for our patients. We are a small team of fun, enthusiastic audiologists and hearing instrument specialists who value teamwork, patient relationships, and work-life balance.
We are seeking someone who is an outgoing self-starter with great communication skills and a passion for providing the absolute best patient service. Experience in the following areas is preferred:
- Adult audiological evaluations, including a strong emphasis on counseling and patient support
- Pediatric audiological evaluations (VRA, CPA)
- Adult & pediatric hearing aid fitting of multiple manufacturers, including verification and validation measures
- Electrophysiology, including VEMP, ECoG, neurodiagnostic, and threshold ABR
- Tinnitus evaluation and management
- VNG assessment & interpretation
- Auditory processing evaluations (adult and pediatric)
- BAHA evaluation and programming
We are open to well-experienced candidates as well as new graduates with NM licensing eligibility. A strong motivation for continued learning and an interest in private practice is a plus. Ideally, we are seeking a full-time audiologist but may also have a part-time position available for the right candidate.
Contact email@example.com with questions about the position or send a resume and cover letter to apply.