Established in 1990, we are a family-owned practice that has been providing quality hearing care to New Mexico residents for thirty years. We offer a wide range of hearing, balance & tinnitus services using the latest diagnostic equipment to help manage hearing loss and other hearing needs. Our thorough testing, focus on quality over quantity, and years of experience allow us to provide our patients with unmatched hearing care. The practice is in the beautiful village of Corrales, NM (bordered by the cities of Albuquerque & Rio Rancho). We are known for our compassionate care across all ages and our willingness to go the extra mile for our patients. We are a small team of fun, enthusiastic audiologists and hearing instrument specialists who value teamwork, patient relationships, and work-life balance.
We are seeking someone who is an outgoing self-starter with great communication skills and a passion for providing the absolute best patient service. Experience in the following areas is preferred:
- Adult audiological evaluations, including a strong emphasis on counseling and patient support
- Pediatric audiological evaluations (VRA, CPA, ABR)
- Adult & pediatric hearing aid fitting (familiarity with multiple manufacturers), including verification and validation measures
- Electrophysiology (VEMP, ECoG, neurodiagnostic and threshold ABR)
- Tinnitus evaluation and management
- VNG/vestibular assessment & interpretation
- Auditory processing evaluations (adult and pediatric)
- BAHA programming
We are open to well-experienced candidates as well as new graduates with NM licensing eligibility. A strong motivation for continued learning and an interest in private practice are a plus. Ideally we are seeking a full-time audiologist, but may also have a part-time position available for the right candidate.
We offer an excellent compensation package including paid holidays, vacation time, personal days, and a retirement plan.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions about the position, or send a resume and cover letter to apply.